Michigan vs Ohio State 11/24/2018

Home CA Michigan vs Ohio State 11/24/2018

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Michigan winning 50% of simulations, and Ohio State 50% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Michigan commits fewer turnovers in 44% of simulations and they go on to win 58% when they take care of the ball. Ohio State wins 71% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Karan Higdon is averaging 130 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (37% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. J.K. Dobbins is averaging 76 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (28% chance) then he helps his team win 64%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is OHST +3.5 — Over/Under line is 57Click here to read moreClick here to download Free AccuScore App

Source : http://accuscore.com/game-forecast-previews/college-football/11-24-2018/michigan-wolverines-ohio-state-buckeyes-697?ref=acc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.